Monday, June 23, 2014

Triple O's: Now Open in Manila!

Wow, the weekend just flew by, didn't it?  So how did you guys spend it?  If you were to ask me, the weekend was spent in Megamall because dear Hubby, who is a devoted statue collector, wanted to go to the ToyCon, which was held just this Friday-Sunday.  Actually, all was not lost because even if I spent my weekend there, I got to try out the newly opened Triple O's!  Yes, Canada's burger joint is now here in the Philippines!  

View from the outside

Counter

Our messy tray!

Bacon Cheddar

Monty Mushroom



So how were the burgers?  Hubby ordered the Bacon Cheddar, while I had the Monty Mushroom.  Wasn't able to try his burger, but the patty is just the same anyways.  He complained about it though...  The bacon was tough and the patty was a tad dry.  I myself loved the sauce and the earthy mushrooms inside my burger, but I share the same sentiment when it comes to the patty.  The bun, on the other hand, was pillow-soft.  We're kind of on the fence about it... Guess we'll have to go for round 2 before we finally decide if we like it or not!  But as for now... 2.5 out of 5 stars!


Triple O's is at 3/F, SM Megamall Atrium, EDSA corner J. Vargas Avenue, Mandaluyong City

No comments:

Post a Comment