Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Make Your Own Havaianas (MYOH) 2015

When I say summer, what's the first thing that comes to your mind?  The sun and the beach?  Well yes.  But let me add one more thing to that list:  The Annual Make Your Own Havaianas (MYOH) Event!  Yup, it's that time of the year again to spruce up your flip flop wardrobe and kick up your creative juices!  This year, the theme is everything and anything Hawaiian!  Before I start shaking my bon-bon and do the hula, let me show you what happened during today's private selling event:
The MYOH 2015 Commemorative Pair
MYOH 2015 Entrance

Choice Sheet (Front)
Choice Sheet (Back)
MYOH 2015 Pins

Assembly Area

Assembly
And finally...
Every purchase comes with this adorable mesh tote!

Curious about my pair?  Here's what I chose:
Ta-dah!

Don't miss your chance!  The MYOH 2015 will be open to the public starting tomorrow (May 7) till Sunday (May 10) at the Glorietta Activity Center.  It will also be available at select Havaianas retailers nationwide! 


Perfect timing too!  If you're still at a loss and couldn't figure out what to give Mom for Mother's Day, then why not go grab a pair (or two) and show her how special she is?  Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment