Thursday, December 4, 2014

Hong Kong Eats: Cafe Landmark

During a late night group chat while I was in Hong Kong, I mentioned to two of my friends that I was running out of new places to try in Hong Kong.  Sure, there are about a billion restaurants out there, but I don't want to risk trying something that doesn't come highly recommended.  After all, a few days is all I've got and some meals were already blocked off by my dad's Chinese food cravings!  My friend SL then suggested that I try Cafe Landmark.  They have pretty good lobster pasta, she said.  And that was all it took for me to march to Cafe Landmark and try it for myself.



View from Cafe Landmark
Check out the view!  If you love people watching, then it's a must that you get the tables on the sides.  It gives an amazing view of the entire Landmark Mall.


Complimentary Bread
I don't think I've enjoyed complimentary bread this good in a long, long time.  Cafe Landmark serves three kinds of complimentary bread.  One's fruity, one's herb-y and the other one... Shoot I actually forgot.  (sorry!) 


Boston Lobster Linguine
Grilled half lobster and lobster cream sauce

I actually arrived during tea time.  They had a number of yummy sounding dishes on their tea time menu, but since I went there for the lobster pasta and the lobster pasta only, I went ahead and ordered it.  Good thing their lunch and dinner menu is available all day long.


A closer view of the lobster pasta




I don't think the photo does enough justice as to how good the lobster pasta actually is...


The verdict?  My friend SL is absolutely right!  The lobster pasta is really delicious!  The lobster was succulent, and the sauce was creamy without going over-the-top creamy.  Crazy good.  Shame I wasn't able to order more dishes since I was all alone, but I'm definitely going back for more on my next trip to Hong Kong!  5 out of 5 stars!


Cafe Landmark is at 107-108, 1/F, Landmark Atrium, 16 Des Voeux Road, Central, Hong Kong

No comments:

Post a Comment