Sunday, February 15, 2015

Outfit of the Week: All Wrapped Up

Tokyo was way colder than expected, which was a good and bad thing.  Bad because the clothes I brought along were not enough, but good because that's the perfect excuse to go shopping!  Notice the jacket?  Been wanting it for a long time, just found the right one and the right weather to wear it to.  I call it the "Paddington" jacket since it reminds me of Paddington Bear!  As luck would have it, I chanced upon it on sale, last piece AND in my size!  Call it luck, or call it destiny, but I call it mine :)  Still dreaming of the cold weather... I am so not ready to face the hot summer yet!  Speaking of hot... hope you guys had an amazing (hot and heavy) Valentines Day! LOL!  xoxo


Jacket:  Uniqlo
Top:  Uniqlo
Skirt:  3.1 Phillip Lim for Target
Leggings:  Cotton On
Bag:  Givenchy
Shoes:  Pesaro
Scarf:  River Island

No comments:

Post a Comment