Sunday, February 22, 2015

Outfit of the Week: Borrowed From The Boys

Fashion knows no bounds.  An example?  My outfit below.  I've never been one to shop in just the ladies section.  Sometimes, I venture out to teens, men's, and even maternity! (and no, I am not pregnant)  My point is, don't let the labels limit you.  Experiment, experiment, experiment!  And this is what I did.  Sometime late last year I fell in love with this gray vest as I was browsing through the men's section of H&M.  And why just take one thing from the boys when you can get more?  Such as the bag and scarf - both borrowed from Hubby!  Isn't it so fun that we girls can pull off stuff from the boys and make it our own signature look?  Love it.  Oh and that's not the only outfit I have that's borrowed from the boys.  Stay tuned for more! xoxo



Top:  Uniqlo
Vest:  H&M Men
Leggings:  Cotton On
Belt:  Forever 21
Scarf:  GU
Shoes:  Pesaro
Bag:  Fendi

No comments:

Post a Comment