Thursday, October 16, 2014

What's Happening This Weekend. Sale news and more!

Ok.  Have to take another short break from my Tokyo posts because of this.  But trust me, it's well worth it.  I'm actually torn... frazzled really.  Because I can't seem to decide which one I'm supposed to go to.  Well, maybe I'll just go to all, since they're all crazily tempting!

First up, the Citibank-SSI sale.  If you've been to one of SSI's sales in the past, then you know it's worth it.  Can you imagine Bally, Tod's, Furla and other designer goods for up to 70% off?!


Second, Debenhams.  Sort though racks and racks of great merchandise on sale! 


And who could resist Manila Fame?  This bi-annual event is every design and art enthusiast's wet dream.


After yearssss of waiting, H&M has finally landed in our shores!  Let's give them a warm Manila welcome, shall we?  Bonus:  First one in line on opening day gets a whopping Php 6000 GC!  Succeeding ones (the next 200) get GCs ranging from Php 200 to Php 5000!   Plus, great discounts on opening day!


 
To coincide with the H&M opening, SM Megamall is having their 3-Day Sale.  If you're planning on going to H&M (and you should!), then this will be hitting two birds in one stone.


So what are you waiting for?  Plan your mode of attack and see you in one (or all) of these events! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my the number of people during the H&M opening was just too overwhelming LOL You've got a nice blog ;) Btw, I have an ongoing blog giveaway to celebrate my newly dotcommed blog. Hope you check it out and join :) http://bit.ly/Zm5YP4

    Eleigh
    www.misseleighneux.com

    ReplyDelete