Sunday, October 5, 2014

Outfit of the Week: Comfort is Key

September in Tokyo is not really cold.  But yes, I am still wearing boots.  Because I love boots and have nowhere to wear them so I figured might as well wear it out in another country.  LOL.  And thank you, wind, for that windblown hair effect :)  As I've mentioned in my past outfit posts, I'm a lazy dresser.  Minus the boots, tunic+leggings is actually my daily uniform.  Love this combination to bits!  Why?  Because with tunic+leggings, you could actually just change shoes and voila!  From casual to a bit more formal in a second.  Just make sure your top is not too casual, or it wouldn't work.  Speaking of tops, this tunic is actually a dress, but comes up a bit short on me.  So pairing it up with leggings is the perfect thing to do.  And since I'm travelling, comfort is key.  And there's nothing more comfortable than a roomy top and a pair of soft, stretchy leggings.  Feels like pajamas, only better :)  How about you?  What's your travel outfit musts?  Would love to hear about it!


Top:  Nava
Leggings:  Cotton On
Bag:  Longchamp
Shoes:  GU
Watch:  Rolex

No comments:

Post a Comment