Sunday, June 23, 2013

Outfit of the Week: Gimme Some Spots

Sharing with you guys what I wore to a casual shopping day.  Ever New is one of my favorite brands.  They have amazing stuff that fit perfectly, and they have everything for every occasion too!  I still remember late last year, I was in a bind to find a dress for a formal wedding.  I searched high and low, entering almost all RTW shops inside and outside the malls but to no avail.  Last minute I decided to check out Ever New.  Lo and behold, I found my dress!  Since then, I never fail to drop by Ever New whenever I need something, be it casual or formal.  So happy that they finally decided to open here in our country! 


Top:  Cotton On
Shorts:  Ever New
Bag:  Louis Vuitton
Shoes:  Melissa
Bracelet:  Ever New

No comments:

Post a Comment