Thursday, June 6, 2013

Topshop/Topman Robinsons Magnolia Now Open!

Topshop, one of my favorite high street brands, is now open in Robinsons Magnolia!  I can still remember back in my college days when Topshop first opened in Robinsons Place Manila.  I would make good use of my breaks and troop over there to shop, almost always ending up bringing something back to class.  My friends would only shake their heads and label me a shopaholic.   Ah, memories.  Fast forward more than a decade and a dozen or so stores later, Topshop still hasn't failed to amaze me.  If only money grew on trees, then I'd be a happy camper and just live inside the store!

Ok ok I'll stop reminiscing and dreaming, on to the reason for this post!  Yesterday was the day Topshop/Topman Magnolia opened its stores to the public.  They had quite a number of promotions too, like Php500 coupon for the first 50 customers in queue, free tote bag for every Php1500 worth of purchase, cocktails and a DJ.  Cool huh?  Sadly I arrived a bit late and wasn't able to get one of those coupons, but congratulations to those who did!

Snapped a couple (ok, a LOT) of photos to share to you guys, here they are!

Storefront.  I hear this is THE biggest store to date!

What greets you at the entrance



Topshop Section:

The Topshop section.  The store is wayyyy deep!

They also have a whole petite section
Undies and shoes.  Check out that shoe wall!


Topman Section:




The Fitting Room:

Love this picture wall!
I'm in love with the color of the fitting room wall.  And check out the sofas!  Perfect for patient boyfriends waiting for their girl to dress up!

And here are some of my picks from the pieces that I saw:

Leopard print shift dress
Cap-sleeves lace dress
Peach floral organza dress
Floral jumper
Cropped top with matching skirt
Beaded dress
Leaf print jumpsuit
Digital print skirt
Lace fringe top

Aaaaah!  Seeing these pieces again made me want to rush over to Robinsons Magnolia two days in a row!  What are you waiting for?  Go give them a visit and be amazed too!  Happy shopping!

Topshop is in  Robinsons's Magnolia, TriNoma, Robinsons Galleria, The Podium, Shangri-la Plaza Mall, Robinsons Midtown Ermita (New Wing), Alabang Town Center Mall, Greenbelt 3, Power Plant Mall, Bonifacio High Street and Ayala Center Cebu
Topman is in Robinson's Magnolia, Robinsons Galleria, Robinsons Place Ermita, Power Plant Mall, Greenbelt 3, TriNoma, Alabang Town Center, SM Mall of Asia and The Podium

2 comments:

  1. Were you able to spot some GEEK or NERD tees? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eddielli! I went back yesterday and sadly, I don't think I saw any... There are some in Podium though if you're interested. They came out with other colors too! The one I bought before was white. but now I believe they have dark green and navy blue too. Happy shopping! :)

      Delete