Sunday, June 16, 2013

Outfit of the Week: Sugar and Spice

Sugar: Floral Top.  Spice:  Leatherette Skirt.  Still dreaming about this ensemble that I put together during Independence Day.  I've had this skirt since April but just couldn't figure out what to pair it with.  I'm such a sucker for anything and everything leather, so when I saw this in the racks, I knew I just had to have it.  It was marked down at 60% off too!  What a great steal!  Monki is such a great brand.  It's not your typical clothing store.  Notice their clothing is quite eccentric, something out of the norm but just as awesome.  See my other Monki outfit posts here and here.  Oh how I wish Monki would open a store here soon so that I don't have to fly out every time I get a Monki craving!


Top:  Regatta
Skirt:  Monki
Bag:  Bottega Veneta
Shoes:  Jeffrey Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment