Sunday, January 26, 2014

Outfit of the Week: Comfy Casuals

Don't you just hate it when you're stuck wearing itchy/wrinkly outfits on a long flight?  Well, my flight was just 2 hours but I wouldn't be caught dead in sweats either.  So what's a girl to do?  Presenting:  my airport outfit.  Ta-dah!  LOL.  Nothing says comfortable like a good t-shirt.  In my case, I've found great looking ones from Uniqlo.  Can't say enough good things about the brand, they've perfected the art of great, comfortable basics!  So on this trip, I made sure I wore something that can make me move around AND look presentable at the same time.  Tip: if you're worried about being too dressed down in tees, then why not try draping a scarf around your neck?  Makes it look a bit dressed up, no?  Hope you like it!


Top:  Uniqlo
Jeans:  Warehouse
Scarf:  River Island
Bag:  Givenchy
Shoes:  Steve Madden
Belt:  Uniqlo

No comments:

Post a Comment