Thursday, February 20, 2014

Macau Eats: Bambu Asian Feast

Hours before the House of Dancing Water show started, Hubby and I were already looking for a place to have dinner.  We initially planned on eating at the Grand Lisboa's Grand Buffet, but surprise, surprise!  When we got there, we were told that the Grand Buffet has already closed down!  Booooo!!!  We were at a loss!  So on a last minute scramble to find somewhere to dine in, we passed by Bambu Asian Feast and judging from the line outside, it looked pretty promising.  (Yes, I know.  We're suckers for long lines!)  Curious about the food?  Here they are!

Breads
Salad Bar

Cold Seafood

Sushi Bar

Cold Appetizers

Carving Station

Roasting
Roastings

Noodles

Rice/Pork Bun/Chicken Fillet

Main Dishes

Some more main dishes

Congee

Desserts

More desserts

Fruits

Ice Cream

Hubby's Cold Plate

My Plate #1

My Plate #2

My bowl of noodle soup

Dessert Plate #1

Dessert Plate #2

Fruits to combat all the illegal stuff I consumed.  LOL.



So how was it?  Well if you're a huge cold seafood eater, then you're in for a treat! (see Hubby's cold plate photo)  Snails, clams, lobsters, shrimps... happy tummy guaranteed.  But since I'm not much of a cold seafood fan, I had to look for other things they have to offer.  It's a good thing that all their other dishes were pretty good too!  Even the desserts!  As you can guess it, we stuffed ourselves to the brim.  Will definitely be back the next time we visit Macau!  4 out of 5 stars!


Bambu Asian Feast is at The Venetian Macau Hotel, Cotai Strip, Macau.

So that's it.  This ends my Hong Kong/Macau travel posts, at least for now!  Hope you guys enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment