Friday, February 21, 2014

SM Megamall's Fashion Hall - Now Open!


Last January 28, 2014, SM Megamall's Fashion Hall officially opened their doors to the public.  Even before they opened, there's already much hype about the latest wing in SM Megamall because of the rumored up and coming stores that are set to open there.  I was actually there two weeks ago to check it out, and just for you guys, I did a complete browse through of the entire fashion hall, twice!  Curious?  Scroll down to see the photos!



Look!  They reopened their skating rink!  There's also a new IMAX Theater and bowling alley!










Fashion Boutiques Opening Soon:












And last but not the least, opening this fall is the much talked about H&M.  All THREE floors of it.  Read my lips:  THREE FLOORS.  Finally!  I have been waiting for them to come to our shores for yearsssss!  Thank you, fashion gods for hearing me!



Fashion Boutiques Now Open:







Beauty Stores Now Open:




Restaurants Opening Soon:

Let's start with another much hyped about brand, shall we?  Tim Ho Wan.  Remember this post?  Well, now you can taste the goodness of this Michelin-starred restaurant without getting on a plane!  I can practically taste it now... BBQ pork buns, come to momma!





Restaurants Now Open:




*Osaka Ohsho has yet to open two weeks ago.  Happy to announce that they've already opened since!  You can now savor the goodness of their much raved about gyoza!  Excited much?  I know I am.

Another store that's about to open in the Mega Fashion Hall is the famed home store, Crate and Barrel.  Those who are not familiar, I only have 6 words:  everything you need for the house.  Tick tock, tick tock.  Gah!  I can't wait!


The new Mega Fashion Hall is located at SM Megamall, EDSA corner J. Vargas Avenue, Mandaluyong City.

No comments:

Post a Comment