Sunday, May 11, 2014

Outfit of the Week: Denim on Denim

Been wanting to try out the denim on denim trend for a while now, but I just couldn't find the right denim combination.  Good thing I found these acid-wash button downs in Topman, of all places!  On sale at 50% off too!  What a steal!  The pair of shorts, on the other hand, are part of an online splurge at asos.com.  I swear, if I browse through that site every single day, I'd go broke in about a week!  They have the best and widest selection of pieces that are unique and on-trend.  Boo for my wallet, yay for my closet!  LOL!  Goin back, glad I was able to get the look together in sunny Hong Kong!  We were actually hoping that there would be a little cold left, but were surprised to find out that the weather there is almost as hot as Manila!  Almost.  Because nothing can compare to the heat we're experiencing in Manila now.  Gaaahhh bring back the cold please!!!  LOL.  Like my look?  Sound off at the comments section please!


Top:  Topman
Shorts and Belt:  New Look
Bag:  Givenchy
Shoes:  Sperry Top-Sider

No comments:

Post a Comment