Monday, May 26, 2014

Outfit of the Week: Mambo No. 5

Does anyone remember the music video to Lou Bega's Mambo No. 5?  Ring a bell?  No?  Sheesh my age is catching up with me!  For those who do not have a clue what I'm talking about, say hello to YouTube.  And to those who actually know what I'm saying, this outfit was inspired by the video.  I've always loved fringe and everything girly, so when I saw this skirt, I just couldn't resist!  Yes, even if it was a size too small and a tad too short.  Loved how the fringe sways around when I walk, and how I feel like I should always shake my bon-bons while wearing it!  Paired it with something boxy to contrast the overall shock factor of the skirt.  I personally love this whole outfit.  In fact, it's one of my favorites.

So... Did anyone notice my absence?  I might not have mentioned it, but I was in LA for a week for my cousin's wedding.  Finally, somewhere NOT Hong Kong!  LOL!  Such a shame that it was quite a short trip, but nonetheless fun.  We managed to squeeze in a bit of eating and sightseeing, so expect quite a few posts on LA in the coming days!



Top:  Topshop
Skirt:  Mphosis
Bag:  YSL
Shoes:  Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment