Sunday, May 18, 2014

Outfit of the Week: Matchy-Matchy

Ever since the matching top and bottom trend came to life, I've been on the lookout for something like it and have browsed countless stores in search for my pieces.  Sadly, finding something like it was next to impossible.  The stores either do not carry matching pieces, or they do but the fabric/cut/fit was just wrong.  So I went for the next best thing:  made to order!  Good thing Apartment 8 has this service, and within a week of having my measurements taken, it was done!  Best thing about having MTOs?  The fit was perfect.  The cost might be a little bit higher than retail, but you're assured of good quality and everything is according to how you want it to be.  

Notice the clutch?  Another great buy from my recent Hong Kong trip.  Sadly, it wasn't on sale.  Givenchy actually released this rottweiler print a few seasons back, but I missed out on it.  So I promised myself that if ever I see it again, I wouldn't pass up the chance the second time around.  Well, the Givenchy gods must have heard my plea, because they reissued the clutch for this season!  Who would have thought??  Lucky!

Like my look?  Sound off at the comments section please!



Top and Shorts:  Apartment 8 (MTO)
Shoes:  Brash
Clutch:  Givenchy

No comments:

Post a Comment