Wednesday, November 19, 2014

JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong

Yup, another trip to Hong Kong!  Two weeks ago, on a spontaneous trip to Hong Kong with the parents, I had the opportunity to stay at the JW Marriott Hotel.  I'm actually no stranger to this hotel, since we've stayed here quite often when I was younger.  It's been quite a while since I've been back there, so when I heard that my parents were planning on staying here, I pleaded to join them on their trip.  LOL.  Why all the fuss?  First things first, JW Marriott Hotel in Hong Kong happens to be just above the Pacific Place and Queensway Plaza shopping mall.  And just below these malls is the MTR Station.  That means everything is accessible by just going downstairs!  Second reason?  The rooms are huge!  We're talking two queen size beds AND you still get room to move around.  And third:  Who on earth would pass up a chance to stay at a 5-star hotel?  Right?  'Nuff said! 

First glance from the door
Two Queen Sized Beds.  One is all mine!


Working area with a view

Closet
Another angle of the closet
Bedside table
Bathroom

Another view of the bathroom



Sooooo...  NOW you know why I love this hotel.  From the rooms to the service, everything is definitely 5-star!  They even provide fresh fruits every single day!  JW Marriott will always be a favorite place to stay in when in Hong Kong.  Now if I could only solve the solution on where to get unlimited funds...  LOL!  5 out of 5 stars!


JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong is at the Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Admiralty, Hong Kong

No comments:

Post a Comment