Sunday, November 9, 2014

Outfit of the Week: Laidback

It's been a while since I've posted an outfit post.  Blame it on the lazy me.  LOL!  This week's outfit is what I call laidback.  Ever get those days wherein you just want to chill but do not want to look frumpy while doing it?  Here ya go!  A simple top paired with a simple pair of chinos plus a bit of bling equals a relaxed yet totally appropriate look.  If you ask me where I could possibly wear this out, then I'd say:

1.  Shopping 
2.  A kid's (or a grownup's!) birthday party 
3.  Lunch (or even casual dinner) out with friends  
4.  Weekend getaway/out of town 

See?  So versatile!  The key to the outfit is the chinos.  I love how it's relaxed, yet it gives off a not-so-casual vibe.  So friends, to you I say find the perfect pair of chinos and hoard, hoard, hoard!  



Top:  Zara
Pants:  Gap
Bag:  Hermes
Shoes:  Syrup
Belt:  Uniqlo
Necklace:  Lovisa

No comments:

Post a Comment