Tuesday, May 7, 2013

2nd Time Around: I'm Angus Steakhouse


After a very impressive lunch at I'm Angus Steakhouse, we are back!  Remember from my last post, I mentioned that they offer Prime Rib night every Wednesday and Saturday night?  Well, we decided to try that one just a week after (I know, I know, carnivorous much?  But I can't resist!).  And here's what we had:

Glass of wine
Salad


...and my prime rib with my side of shredded corn



Did you notice how juicy my prime rib looked?  It took all my restraints not to moan in pleasure the moment I sank my teeth into its tender, juicy goodness.  And as for my corn, it took all my restraints not to order another one, or another ten because it's THAT good.  Such a steal at Php 980 net too!

Prime Rib night at I'm Angus Steakhouse gets a 5 out of 5 stars for me.  6 stars even.  Quoting Gen. Douglas MacArthur, I. Shall. Return.

I'm Angus Steakhouse is in 7431 Yakal St. San Antonio, Makati City.

No comments:

Post a Comment