Sunday, May 5, 2013

Outfit of the Week: Scarf It Up

For the MYOH 2013, I knew it was going to be hot.  But I didn't want to get stuck with usual top and shorts combination, so I went for a skirt.  I originally wanted to just wear the tank top and skirt on its own, but it looked far too plain.  Scarf vest to the rescue!  Looks much more polished, doesn't it?  This scarf vest is one of the most versatile items in my closet.  There's just so many ways to style it - opened, cinched with a belt, tied at the waist... the list goes on and on.  It goes with so many things in my closet too!  Jeans, shorts, dresses, etc.  Will do another outfit post on this scarf vest in the future, worn in another way to show you guys the limitless looks it can get you.  For now, happy weekend! :)  


Vest:  Plains and Prints
Tank Top:  Arizona (from SM Surplus Shop)
Skirt:  Luxury Trap (from People are People)
Bag:  Coach
Shoes:  Ever New

No comments:

Post a Comment