Sunday, May 26, 2013

Outfit of the Week: Rainbow Leopard

Here's what I wore to the VIP opening of SM Aura at the Fort.  With the media/bloggers all buzzing about the opening, who doesn't know about it, right?  Wasn't actually planning on going, but last minute changes to my schedule allowed me to do so and boy, was I glad I went!  Why?  Three words:  Sarah Jessica Parker!!!  Yes, I finally got a glimpse of the woman behind the Sex and the City fame (confession:  I still can't get over the fact that SATC has already ended so now I started watching The Carrie Diaries and got hooked!).

Anyway, on to my outfit!  Had a few errands that day so I didn't want to get all dressed up, but I wanted to look like I made an effort.  So what to do?  I went for the rock-chic look.  These pair of Jeffrey Campbells have been sitting in my shoe closet for the longest time and was I ever glad I brought them out to the opening!  Why?  Because there were soooooo many people vying for a chance to see SJP and I wouldn't be able to see her if I'm in flats!  Got to shop a bit too! (My poor, poor wallet)  Oh what a memorable day that was.

So has anyone here shopped or window shopped at SM Aura yet?  If not, then let me tell you that it's one of the chicest SM Malls I've been to.  DO check them out!


Vest:  Forever 21
Tunic:  Forever 21
Leggings: H&M
Bag:  Givenchy
Shoes:  Jeffrey Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment