Thursday, October 17, 2013

Paseo de Sta. Rosa Outlet Stores

A few weeks ago, Hubby was scheduled to go out of town for a site visit in Cavite on a Saturday.  Since it wouldn't take long, I told him I'd tag along.  Little did he know that I had a hidden agenda on my mind...  I wanted to pass by an d shop atthe Paseo de Sta. Rosa Outlet Stores!  Sneaky, sneaky!  Haha!

The outlet stores in Paseo de Sta. Rosa has been in the business for quite some time, but it was only last year that I discovered the joys of outlet shopping here in the Philippines.  Who doesn't love a good bargain, right?  And with brand names like Nike, Gap, Banana Republic, Timberland, Debenhams, Marks and Spencer and more, I don't think anyone needs any more encouragement to troop over there and shop the day away!    

Some of the stores in Paseo de Sta. Rosa
Apologies for the blurred night photo, I was too focused on shopping that by the time I remembered to take photos, it was already too late!  LOL.


Our loot









And this is what we came home with!  Hubby did some damage by getting three pairs of shoes!  Whoa!  I, on the other hand, went for the clothing.  I got a dress from Marks and Spencer at 70% off.  And can you believe Debenhams had a buy 1 take 1 promo for all items?   Note that the items are already discounted, and you get it at buy 1 take 1!  How's that for a great deal???  

Since it's an outlet, you can expect stores at the Paseo de Sta. Rosa to give huge discounts.  If only they weren't located in Laguna, you can expect me to be there every weekend!  And since Christmas time is approaching, why don't you do your Christmas shopping at the outlets?  Those who are wary of the crowd at the malls or at the bazaars are definitely in for a treat because Paseo de Sta. Rosa is so big, you'd be sure that any crowding can be avoided.  Happy shopping!


Paseo de Sta. Rosa Outlet Stores is aSta. Rosa Business Park, Balibago, Tagaytay Highway, Sta Rosa, Laguna

No comments:

Post a Comment