Monday, October 21, 2013

Outfit of the Week: I'm A Dork

Presenting... the ever famous "DORK"  t-shirt.  If you're a regular blog reader, you might have seen this shirt a couple hundred times in other blogs, together with some of its siblings "GEEK" or "DWEEB".  Well, this is my version of it.  For a casual look, I paired it with floral harem pants and my beloved Jeffrey Campbell spiked flats!  It's weird but I'm loving harem pants in this stage of my life right now.  It's comfy, without being restricting like leggings or skinny jeans.  Still on the lookout for the ultimate harem pants though... the ones that have the crotch about 2 inches above the ground, that is!  So dear readers, if you find one, do let me know!  I'll be eternally grateful!  


Top:  Topshop
Pants:  Bershka
Bag:  Givenchy
Shoes:  Jeffrey Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment