Sunday, July 20, 2014

Outfit of the Week: Dressing Down

My day 2 outfit in Hong Kong.  It was hot this time of the year in Hong Kong, so I made sure that all the clothes I brought for the trip were comfortable and breathable.  Confession:  on my lazy days, my go-to outfit would always be a tank top and slouchy pants.  I love the fact that it's easy to put together, yet it doesn't look like you made zero effort in dressing up.  It's also a good thing that most retail stores have put out their versions of the drawstring-waist slouchy pants for the season -  it makes it so much easier that you have lots of options from solids to printed to florals and everything in between!  Just jazz it up with some accessories (no accessories for me in this photo, didn't have much luggage space!  LOL!) and you're good to go!



Top:  Forever 21
Pants:  Mango
Bag:  Givenchy
Shoes:  Birkenstock

No comments:

Post a Comment