Sunday, July 13, 2014

Outfit of the Week: Going Back In Time

Presenting:  my teeny-bopper outfit.  LOL!  When I first laid my eyes on this jumper, I really wanted it.  But I wasn't too sure if it would be age-appropriate for me.  I texted my friend KL and asked, and her reply was a resounding yes!  Hence, you are seeing me and my outfit in this post.  Blame KL if you have been forever traumatized.  Haha!  Kidding aside, I wore this on the plane on our way to Hong Kong.  I love how comfortable the jumper is!  And since my gladiator flats have not seen the day since the LA outfit post, I figured I might as well make the most of out it!  First time I wore a hat too!  Not to shabby, eh?  Hope you guys like it! 




Jumper:  Mango
Top:  Forever 21
Bag:  Givenchy
Shoes:  Forever 21
Hat:  Zara
Sunnies:  Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment