Sunday, August 17, 2014

Outfit of the Week: If I Were a Boy

(Cue Beyonce's song please!)  LOL!  This is my take on the boyfriend jeans + Birkenstock fad that has swept the fashion world by storm.  I haven't been wearing my jeans lately, and this is seriously one of the most comfortable pairs I own.  The inner tomboy in me is very happy indeed.  The Birks, on the other hand, takes some getting used to.  Research online tells me that it takes about a week to two weeks of continuous wear before they can get really comfortable, and then, you'd never want to take them off again.  But since I'm always loyal to my flip flops, I have yet to get to that comfortable part.  Notice the backpack?  Been wanting one these days but I was afraid to splurge on a designer one since I'm not sure I'll be able to commit to it.  So I was only too happy when I spotted a cheap but chic version of it in River Island.  Score!  So... what do you think?  Did I pull off this look?  Sound off at the comments section please!  Would love to hear your thoughts!



Top:  Forever 21
Pants:  Forever 21
Shoes:  Birkenstock
Bag:  River Island
Watch:  Nixon
Belt:  Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment