Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Fab Food Finds: Uncle Tetsu's Cheese Cake

A month and a half ago, before Hubby and I started our diet, I chanced upon Uncle Tetsu's Cheese Cake at The Podium.  Ok, ok,  Maybe not CHANCED but rather, I DEMANDED Hubby to drive me to The Podium because I wanted to try out Uncle Tetsu before we go on a monthsss-long diet.  LOL.  Dieting is like prison for me, so I ate pretty much whatever I wanted in the days winding down to D-Day.  Plus, I'm always a sucker for IG posts saying how good something is, so if whoever says it's good, then I gotta try it! 

Uncle Tetsu's Kiosk at The Podium

Taking a peek at the box

Ta-dah!  Look at Uncle Tetsu stamped in the middle of the cheesecake.  Cute!

A closer look.  Doesn't it look so fluffy?

So... did Uncle Tetsu live up to the hype?  Oh yes.  Very much so!  I ate it two ways.  First, fresh from the box.  It was moist, airy and fluffy.  Makes you feel like eating clouds!  Second way was warmed up 10 seconds on the microwave.  It was literally melt in your mouth!  I.  Can't.  Stop.  Eating.  Goodness, there are only two Japanese cheesecake shops that can make me forget my name and Uncle Tetsu is one of them.  I have no words.

It's sad that I only had the chance to try out the original flavor, but trust me when I say I will be back to try out the chocolate one once this annoying diet is over!  5 out of 5 stars!


Uncle Tetsu is at the 2F, The Podium Mall, ADB Ave., Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City

No comments:

Post a Comment