Friday, March 13, 2015

The Gourmade Happiemeal Diairies: Day 5

And finally, we get to Day 5.  Final day for my one week's worth of Happiemeal by Gourmade!  Lost another 1.2 lbs!  Wheeeee!  Loved the food so much that I'm actually sad that the 5 days had passed by so quickly!  

Friday's Menu

Friday's Food

Breakfast:  Chicken Embutido with Quail Egg
The real deal!  If you're a fan of embutido, then you'll surely love this!  Love the sweet-salty combination of this well-loved dish.

Lunch:  Beef Kebab
Happiemeal by Gourmade really know their meats.  I've raved about their meatballs yesterday, and today is no different.  The beef kebab is also as delicious.

Dinner:  Tuna Cheese Burger
Ooooh.  This is possibly my favorite of all meals.  I popped it in the microwave for 30 seconds, and out came the softest bun with a non-fishy-smelling tuna burger.  The portion was pretty big too!

Snacks:  Papaya and Banana Mini Muffin
I liked yesterday's apple muffin better.  The banana muffin wasn't as moist as I expected it to be. 


In the end, I managed to lose a sum total of 7 lbs in 5 days.  I say that's a very, very good thing - given that the food is mostly yummy and carbs are incorporated into the meals.  This goes to show that you actually can eat everything as long as it is taken in moderation.  Would I do Happiemeal by Gourmade again?  Oh yes!  In a heartbeat!   This is what I call dieting without feeling like you're on a diet.  In my opinion, it works way better than eating diet food that's bland and boring.  With Gourmade, you don't have to worry about that.  As a matter of fact, the only thing you'd have to worry about is when the next meal will be!  So guys and girls who want to jumpstart their diet, or who just want to eat healthy without worrying about gaining weight, I suggest you give Happiemeal by Gourmade a try!  You won't regret it :)


For more information about Happiemeal by Gourmade, visit their Facebook page at www.facebook.com/gourmadeph

No comments:

Post a Comment