Thursday, March 21, 2013

Lotus Biscoff Spread

My Lotus Biscoff Spread is finally here!  Remember how I was stressing that my orders won't be arriving till April?  Well, as luck would have it, the parents went on a short trip to the States and being me, I just HAD to ask them to get me the Biscoff Spread!  Huuuuge thank you to my dear parents who spoil me because they came home with not one, but two jars of Biscoff Spread!  Tastebuds say yay! :)


It took all my self-control not to open the jar straight up and lick my way into the jar.  LOL!  So as soon as we got home, I took these pictures and unleashed the inner cookie butter monster in me!  


And the moment I (and those of you who are curious) am waiting for...  How does it compare to Trader Joe's Speculoos?  *drumroll please*....  It's better!  Just to be sure, I also took out the jar of Speculoos and tasted both, for fair comparison.  And yes, I can 100% say that the Biscoff Spread won over the Speculoos.  Why?  Because of the flavor.  The Biscoff is much more flavorful than the Speculoos.  Every spoonful gives off that distinct cookie butter taste.  Although both are good, I think there's a clear winner here.  I like the crunchy bits better though, so next time I'll be getting that when my jar runs out.

You can order both Trader Joe's and Lotus from LorenaAndLoreta for just Php350.


No comments:

Post a Comment