Friday, March 22, 2013

Yuujin

Irasshaimase!  How often have you heard this greeting?  Judging from the number of Japanese restaurant here in our country, my guess is a lot!  Though finding one is easy, finding one which serves good quality food may serve as a challenge.  Enter Yuujin.  For those of you who do not frequent the Greenhills/Wilson area, this restaurant might be unfamiliar to you.  Guess I'm pretty lucky that we just live nearby.  My family have actually been regulars here before.  But due to the number of new restaurants popping up, we haven't been there for quite some time.  It was only when one day, I was craving for Japanese and wanted someplace near that I remembered Yuujin.  Admittedly, I was quite hesitant.  Wasn't sure if the quality has changed.  After all, I haven't dined there for close to two years.  Two long years!  I guess its high time we pay them a visit.

So off to Yuujin we went!  We actually had a hard time choosing what to order, but in the end, these were what we came up with:

Crazy Maki

Salmon Sashimi


Tamago Sashimi

Shrimp Tempura

Gah!  I forgot the name of this one!  It has unagi on top :)

Chicken Teriyaki

Sukiyaki









Everything was soooo good!  Sushis and sashimis were very fresh.  There's no doubt about it that they're of great quality.  Even better than other more expensive Japanese restaurants!  One tip:  if you are to dine in Yuujin, never pass up the chance to order the crazy maki and anything with unagi.  Those two are my ultimate favorites, and once you've tasted it, you'll know why.  Overall I'd give Yuujin a 4.8 out of 5 stars.  Can't wait to go back again!

Yuujin is at 221 Wilson St. Greenhills, San Juan.

No comments:

Post a Comment