Saturday, March 9, 2013

Shangri-La Plaza East Wing - Now Open!

Yes, you've read it right.  The Shangri-La Plaza East Wing (new) is now open to serve you er.. us!  If you're like me who frequent Shangri-La Plaza, then you'd have to be totally dense not to notice the ongoing construction across the old mall.  At first thought, I was thinking that the new construction is part of the condominium that's being built.  Being the curious person that I am, I asked the guard a few months ago if it's just a condominium or would there also be a mall?  And indeed, he confirmed that it's a mall/condominium.  Hooray for us shopaholics and foodies!  New mall=new adventures!  

Fast forward last week, our family visited Shangri-La Plaza and I was surprised to see a small signage saying "East Wing Now Open".  I wasn't anticipating that!  All the while I thought that they'd probably open in the middle of the year or much later.  So hurriedly, I dragged Hubby to the East Wing and was mesmerized by what I saw.  I would love to describe it, but as they say a picture is worth a thousand words so I'll let you see for yourself:


























Cool huh?  Not much is open right now.  Just a few shops and a few restaurants.  But the great thing I love about the restaurants is that most of them are unknown names, which means, they're new!  And you know what that means right?  FOODTRIP!!!

I have a feeling that I'll be hanging out more often in Shangri-La Plaza in the next few months.  And you already know why :)  See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment