Friday, March 1, 2013

American Eagle Outfitters

American Eagle Outfitters is finally here in the Philippines!  I still remember the first time I entered their store on our family trip to the States.  I practically wanted to buy everything!  So imagine my surprise when I visited Hong Kong last year and found out that they already had the brand in their country.  But what's more surprising is when I saw the American Eagle Outfitters banner being put up a few months ago.  Happy, happy, happy!  And finally, today, they have officially opened!  What's a girl to do?  Troop over there.  First thing in the morning!  Here's a few snapshots I've managed to do while braving the crowds.  Pardon some of the picture quality, but I just couldn't shoo away the people could I?  LOL.  

A look from outside

The facade

What greets you upon entrance

They have Aerie too (underwear)


A view of the ground floor


Some of the jeans and tops


Some more stuff

The second floor (Men's department)


A view from the top


I couldn't leave without getting something right?  Plus my cute cupcake freebie!

American Eagle Outfitters is at Bonifacio High Street, at the former Dimensione Building.

No comments:

Post a Comment