Saturday, April 6, 2013

Bono Artisanal Gelato

My love affair with gelato started a few years ago, on a trip to Cebu.  My best friend DQ insisted that I MUST try out this new gelato place because it's "soooo good!".  Well, I did.  And it;s been a downward spiral from there.  Good for the tummy, bad for the hips!  LOL.  Years passed and a lot of gelato places opened shop here in Manila.  I've tried most of them, some good, some not so good.  So when some of the people I follow in Instagram started raving about Bono, this girl trooped over to SM Makati to see what the fuss is all about.
The Bono logo


The storefront

The counter

The Bono wall

The gelato laboratory!
...and my cup
So what did I get?  It's a no-brainer.  Speculoos!  I've been going gaga over cookie butter lately ever since I've tried my first teaspoon.  And did it live up to my expectations?  Heck, yes!  For those who find eating cookie butter alone too much, then this is the perfect solution for you!  You still get the same yummy cookie butter taste without getting overwhelmed.  Win-win if you ask me.  Can't wait to go back and try the other flavors too!


Bono is at the 2nd floor of SM Makati, near the bridge connecting SM Makati to Glorietta.

No comments:

Post a Comment