Thursday, April 4, 2013

F Restaurant at the Best Western Premier F1 Hotel

From my previous post, I mentioned that our Holy Week was spent at the Best Western Premier F1 Hotel at the Fort.  Our stay came with a complimentary buffet breakfast for two, and even though I'm not a morning person, I made sure to wake up early so that I could check out the buffet spread.  Was actually not expecting much but was pleasantly surprised to find out that their breakfast buffet is extensive!  Check it out!

Juices

Breads

Fruits and Sushi


Create-Your-Own Eggs Station

Mains

Soup and Congee

Dimsum

Some more mains

Cereals and Milk

 ...and here's what I had:
My plate

























I know, I know.  ONE measly plate??  Do I call that a buffet??  What a waste!  If you're thinking that the food must be bad, well... you're wrong.  For some reason I just wasn't feeling that hungry that morning.  The late Starbucks run the previous night might be the culprit.  Sigh.  And don't worry, I went in for seconds on their scrumptious scrambled eggs and longganisa.  It was soooo good!  One of the best scrambled eggs I've ever tasted!  And that's saying a lot because eggs are my favorite and if given a choice to eat just one item my whole life, then yes, that would be eggs.  

Overall I'd rate F1 Hotel's breakfast buffet a 4 out of 5.  I might just go back for those scrambled eggs tomorrow.  Or the day after that.  Or next week?  I don't know!  But surely, will be back.

F Restaurant is at the Best Western Premier F1 Hotel  located at 32nd St., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.

No comments:

Post a Comment