Monday, April 29, 2013

Outfit of the Week: Gentleman

My outfit for this week is inspired by PSY's "Gentleman".  Have you guys seen the music video yet?  That song has been on constant playback on my phone last weekend and I still have LSS (last song syndrome) right now!  Ah, the power of PSY.  Actually, I've been obsessed with the harem pants for a while back now.  This pair I'm wearing has actually been sitting in my closet for quite some time; I just haven't found a creative way of wearing them without looking too sloppy.  The failure of finding something interesting and blog-worthy made me search farther into my closet and voila!  I found my harem pants!  And just in time too, since I've watched the "Gentleman" video one too many times.  Besides, I've been wearing too much girly stuff lately so I think it's about time I go a little bit out of my comfort zone.  So how do you like my outfit?  Did I pull it off?  Would like your opinion!  Sound off at the comments please :)


Top:  H&M
Pants:  Zara
Bag:  Alexander Wang
Shoes:  Ever New
Necklace:  Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment