Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Why I Love Kate Spade

My obsession with Kate Spade started a long time ago.  Fresh out of college, I wanted to reward myself with a designer bag, but with a not-so-designer price.  Kate Spade was also fairly new to the country around that time, so I decided to check it out, and I've been hooked ever since.  Here are some of the amazing Kate Spade bags (and shirt!) that I own: 


All Typed Up Clyde

If I were to just have one Kate Spade bag, this would be it.  There's an actual story about how I got this bag.  I saw it on the shelves of Rustan's Makati, and the next day I dragged my-then-fiance-now-hubby to see it.  It was then that they told me it was already out of stock!  It was a good thing that they were able to show me one that's already reserved for someone else.  Good for me, bad for them!  Because guess what then-fiance-now-hubby and I did for the next 20 minutes?  We nagged and nagged and nagged until they finally gave in and sold it to us!  Yay!  Seriously, to want something soooo badly and finally get it?  It felt like winning a million bucks!  And what good decision that it, because the bag has traveled with me to a number of countries, and it has not stopped getting compliments every single time I bring it out!


Call Me Chase

This next one can be the little sister of the All Typed Up Clyde bag.  It has the same oh-my-gosh-it's-so-cute effect.  I never saw it on the stores, but on an outlet trip during our honeymoon, I saw this baby and it was marked down!  Lucky duck! 


"Pardon My French" T-shirt
Regular blog readers will be very familiar with this shirt, as seen here.  I stalked every single one of the Kate Spade boutiques but to no avail :(  it's a good thing I left my number and when they had fresh stocks delivered, they called me up!


Now these are some of the things from Kate Spade that I wished I had:
Gwen


Cha Cha Chocolate Clutch

Book Clutches


Journal Newspaper Clutch


All Aboard Ship Clutch


Hedgehog Coin Purse


Pineapple Coin Purse

Aaaaahhh!!!  Cuteness overload!  Hats off to the Kate Spade design team, they keep coming up with adorable things!  Can't wait to see what they come up with next.  Looking forward to my next purchase!


Kate Spade is available in Shangri-La Plaza, Powerplant Mall, Rustan's Makati, and Greenbelt 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment