Thursday, April 11, 2013

Mad Mark's


On one of our many nights out with best friend DQ, he suggested that we explore the many restaurants in Kapitolyo.  I'm no stranger to Kapitolyo, having tried Charlie's and Cafe Juanita some years ago.  But the recent sprouting of restaurants in the area has made quite a buzz, and being the foodie that I am, of course I'm going to try it!


Bootstrap Steak
Surprisingly very tender.  The portioning is also quite good, considering the price.  


Margherita Pork Steak
The Margherita Pork Steak is also quite tasty, but both DQ and I agreed that the winner of the night is still the Bootstrap Steak. 


Half Baked Madagascar Ice Cream
...and something we wish we didn't order.  I've heard raves about their ice cream, so we got a scoop to share.  I guess I was expecting too much because it was a total letdown.  The ice cream wasn't creamy at all.  We could even taste the icicles.  Looks like it melted and was refrozen.  Boo.


Overall I'd give Mad Mark's a 3.5 out of 5.  Prices are low and food is good.  Think twice before ordering the ice cream though... hope it was just a bad choice of flavor or a bad night for their ice cream.  


Mad Mark's is at 23 East Capitol Drive Kapitolyo, Pasig.

No comments:

Post a Comment