Sunday, April 14, 2013

Outfit of the Week: Feeling Blue

Can you see the common factor in my outfit today?  Yes, you might get the clue in the title.  If you say blue, then you are absolutely right!  There's some shade of blue in each piece I have on (except the sandals, might be overkill LOL), hence the title.  But don't worry, I'm wasn't feeling blue figuratively, just literally.  Nevermind the wind that keeps on blowing hair in my face.  Nevermind the extreme heat we've experienced while having my outfit shot taken.  I'm still a happy camper!  Shot this in Fort.  I realized it's been a while since I had my outfit shot outdoors, so here it is!  Have a happy Sunday! :)


Dress:  Culte Femme
Shoes:  Jelly Nelly
Bag:  Givenchy
Necklace:  from the Rockwell Bazaar

No comments:

Post a Comment