Thursday, September 26, 2013

Rodizio

While I may be a stranger to Kapampangan food, in Rodizio, I am not.  My in-laws frequent Clark for the duty free shopping, and thus, I've gotten to try Rodizio sometime around a year ago.  I remembered having a pleasant and very filling dinner there, so it would be a welcome thought to dine there again.  And as luck would have it, the overnight stay comes with complimentary dinner in Rodizio!  Yay!

The selection:
Bread section

Salad Station

Cold Appetizers

The Mains

Barbeque

The Sauces

Dessert





So how did it turn out the second time around?  I distinctly remember having more choices for the appetizers.  Save for the barbecue section, there's really not much other things that stood out.  But that's ok, because their barbecue is oh  so yummy!  Tender flavorful meats served straight from the skewer, at your table.  My advise?  Skip the others and go all out on the barbecue!  4 out of 5 stars! 


Rodizio is at 7th Level, Holiday Inn Manila Garden, Mimosa Drive, Mimosa Leisure Estate, Clark, Pampanga

No comments:

Post a Comment