Sunday, September 8, 2013

Outfit of the Week: The Playsuit

Aside from shirtdresses, maxidresses and t-shirt dresses, my next favorite outfit has got to be playsuits and jumpsuits.  For those who are unfamiliar, playsuits are also known as rompers, which are one-piece top and shorts combo, while jumpsuits are one-piece top and pants combo.  Today I'm wearing a beaded playsuit I got from Miss Selfridge and the clear loafers from Bass.  Back story:  I've wanted this playsuit for the longest time, but refused to fork over the retail price.  So I waited.  And waited.  Until finally they went on sale!  Will you believe that I got this piece for 70% off the retail price plus an additional 10% off?!  What a steal!  The additional 10% off was because some of the beads have already fallen out, but since there were additional beads provided and I know how to sew, it wasn't a problem at all!  A little bit of sewing after and the playsuit is already in perfect condition.  Fabulous!


Playsuit:  Miss Selfridge
Shoes:  Bass x Rachel Antonoff
Bag:  Celine
Bracelet:  Mango

No comments:

Post a Comment