Sunday, September 1, 2013

Outfit of the Week: Vest Interests

LOL.  Sorry for the corny title.  I needed something to go with vest and this was the first thing that popped into my mind.  And being in a hurry as I type this, I guess it'll have to do :)  For some reason, I always associate vests with business, like they are only meant for business attire.  But that's so not true.  Today, I'll give it a different spin by pairing it with shorts.  It creates a perfect balance because the vest makes the shorts a little bit more formal, while the shorts make the vest a little bit more casual.  Do I make sense?  This would be ideal for casual meetings, or if you just want to go out but do not want people to think you just rolled out of the bed and didn't make an effort in dressing up.  Just throw on the vest, and voila!  Instant outfit changer.  How do you like it?   


Vest:  Zara
Top:  Dorothy Perkins
Shorts:  Forever 21
Bag:  Celine
Shoes:  Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment