Saturday, September 14, 2013

The Manor at Camp John Hay, Baguio City

This July, we did two international trips.  Come August, it was time for 2 local trips!  First up, Baguio!  Confession:  I've never been to Baguio in my life.  Whattt???  Yup!  Never been.  I've gone farther to Ilocos Norte, but Baguio?  Nope.  How ironic right?  Thanks to Hubby's family who planned a quick getaway during the holidays, I therefore declare that I am no longer a Baguio virgin.  LOL.  Actually, the trip wasn't a "just-because" trip, rather, we were celebrating something special:  it was Hubby's maternal grandmother's birthday and Hubby's aunt and uncles from the States came to visit!  Hubby's Mom (my MIL) had actually planned the whole thing as a surprise, and there were a few times wherein the surprise almost didn't happen, but luckily, all of us were able to pull it off!  It was such a treat to see the look of surprise and joy on grandma's face when everyone suddenly screamed "Happy Birthday!" just as she entered the room.  Great job everyone!  

Ok enough of my story, first up, our lodging!  We all booked ourselves in different suites at The Manor in Camp John Hay.  Never having set foot in Baguio, I didn't know what to expect but was pleasantly surprised at how the hotel turned out.  Scroll down to have a look!

Entrace

Dining Area

Fireplace

Couch
Balcony
Guest bathroom
Master's Bedroom

Master Bedroom's Bathroom

2nd Room
Vanity Area/Bathroom of the 2nd Bedroom
Iron and Safe
Our suite opens up to this view!

More view

...and another one!



So what do you think?  Pretty nice huh?  I fell in love with the hotel, the view and the weather!  The room was clean and cozy, the view was breathtaking and the weather was soooo cold!  Just as I like it!  4.5 out of 5 stars!

Now that we're done with the lodging, do watch out for my next post.  It's all about food!

 
The Manor at Camp John Hay is at Loakan Road, Baguio City.

No comments:

Post a Comment