Thursday, November 21, 2013

Spatzle

If you guys remember my previous posts about Shangri-La Plaza's new east wing, I vowed to try out most, if not all, of their new restaurants.  Although slow on fulfilling my promise, I am doing my best in trying out a different restaurant every time I visit the said mall.  One random weeknight, my best friend DQ and I agreed to meet up in Shangri-La Plaza to eat and just basically hang out.  We actually had a hard time figuring out where to eat, since there was so much restaurants to choose from.  But later on, after going around for a bit, we finally chose Spatzle.  

Here's what we had:

New Potato and Mushroom Chowder Soup
Weirdest tasting soup ever.  The texture of the soup reminded me a bit like eating congee.  The whole thing didn't taste like potato OR mushroom either.  


Spatz Poutine Fries

Roesti Haus Burger

Mont Blanc Tarte Flambe



Uhm... truthfully speaking, we were both disappointed.  Everything tasted so... mediocre.  The only thing I liked was the potato chips on top of their tarte flambe, but even that can't save the whole dinner and its blah-ness.  2 out of 5 stars.


Spatzle is at 5/F East Wing, Shangri-La Plaza Mall, EDSA cor. Shaw Blvd. Wack Wack, Mandaluyong

*Join my blog anniversary giveaway!  Click here for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment