Sunday, November 17, 2013

Outfit of the Week: Print on Print

Finally, I was able to come up with a print-on-print look!  The colors of the top and the shorts complement each other nicely (at least, in my opinion!) so it wasn't too much.  Wore this on a day trip to Tagaytay with the family.  It's such a fun, casual outfit so it's perfect for Tagaytay.  Or so I thought.  I nearly froze to death!  Haha!  No worries, I lived to tell the tale.  Ah, the things we do for fashion.  Plan to do another print-on-print look on my future outfit post, and this time, more shocking non-complementing colors!  Do watch out for it! :)



Top:  Regatta
Shorts:  Uniqlo
Bag:  Kate Spade
Shoes:  Pretty Fit
Bracelet:  Forever 21

*Join my blog anniversary giveaway!  Click here for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment