Monday, December 3, 2012

FoodCourt Discoveries: Kim n' Chi


Spending a lazy Saturday all by myself, I wandered around Glorietta looking for someplace I could have lunch in.  I know the foodcourt was the place to go and besides, I already know exactly where I'm having lunch.  Kim n' Chi, that's where.  I'm no stranger to Kim n' Chi.  It was love at first bite when I first tried this outlet about half a year ago.  Ever since then, whenever I'm in Glorietta and need a quick bite, this is my go-to place.  I think frequent visitors in Glorietta will agree with me too since I almost always see a line forming in Kim n' Chi whenever I pass by.  


The mouthwatering display case


What I had: 

Beef Bulgogi Omu-Rice

What keeps me coming back is none other than Kim n' Chi's Beef Bulgogi Omu-Rice.  As seen in the picture above, it's beef+glass noodles+garlic rice wrapped in omelette.  How can you go wrong?  The beef is soft and flavorful, while the garlic rice inside the omelette smells heavenly.  Light eaters beware:  the serving is HUGE.  So if you and your friend are light eaters, or just looking for a snack, you can share this plate.  Unlike me who is a certified glutton and finished it all by myself (as they say, regret comes at the end - I couldn't eat till dinnertime)  And the price?  Php120.  What???  Yes!  Comes with a bowl of soup too! 


Aerial shot of the Beef Bulgogi Omu-Rice with Soup



Kim n' Chi is located at the Glorietta 4 Food Choices, Ayala Center, Makati

No comments:

Post a Comment