Saturday, December 22, 2012

Outfit of the Week: Pajama Dressing

Comfy dressing need not to be frumpy.  With the popularity of pajama pants, sometimes we can't help but think how on earth we can pull it off without looking like we're off to sleep or to a pajama party.  My advice is to look for pajama pants that are tapered at the bottom so that you'll have that streamlined silhouette.  Pair it with a cute top and you're good to go!  Can I tell you that I'm absolutely in love with my tshirt?  Fell in love with it when I saw it on the window display of the Kate Spade boutique.  I had to hunt through several stores but sadly, none had my size.  It was a good thing I left my number with one of the salespeople and a few weeks after, she messaged me that new deliveries were made and they had my size!  Lucky!


If in doubt, don't forget to accessorize!  That cute necklace, a pair of cute sandals/heels or a stack of bracelet will definitely scream out NOT pajamas!

Top:  Kate Spade
Pants:  Bayo
Bag:  Givenchy
Shoes:  Charles and Keith


No comments:

Post a Comment