Friday, December 14, 2012

New Obsession: The YSL Belle Du Jour Clutch

Ok, so maybe I'm a little (or a lot) late on wanting this, because practically anyone and everyone I know already has this clutch.  But whatever, I just suddenly realized that I badly NEED this clutch because I've been going to much events and weddings lately and all I ever carry is my black Chanel caviar clutch.  Yes, it is a nice clutch but a girl needs to rotate things once in a while (yes, I am finding reasons to justify another bag purchase LOL).  So enter the YSL Belle du Jour (BDJ) clutch.  I searched high and low all of the past few days and found out that it just increased $200 last month!  Lucky me!  Argh!!  Well Saks still has the BDJ clutch selling at the old price ($595) but it's only available in black, and I need to veer away from black and inject a pop of color into my wardrobe so black = no go.  And besides, why go for black when there's a whole plethora of colors like this???


See?  It's hard to even just choose one color.  If I had all the money in the world I'd get one in each shade so that I can match it with every outfit I have!  Sadly, that's just a dream (for now, hopefully!) so I've got to pick one.  Eeenie, meenie, miney, moe!  Wish me luck on my BDJ clutch hunting!

If you're interested in a black one (a bargain selling at the old price!) , you can get it from Saks here.

1 comment:

  1. So enter the YSL Belle du Jour (BDJ) clutch. I searched high and low all of the past few days and found out that it just increased $200 last ... yslclutch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete