Was expecting the December BDJ box to arrive last month, but the BDJ box team sent out apologies through sms messages and emails that they will not be able to send out the boxes during December, and instead, it will be delivered on January. That day has come! My third BDJ box is here!
A first peek of this month's box...
What I got:
1. 2 sachets of TonyMoly Tomatox Magic White Massage Pack
2. 1 sachet of Clean Dew Broccoli Sprout Cleansing Cream
3. Pevonia Phyto-Gel Cleanser
4. Etude House Collagen Moistfull Trial Kit
5. Flormar Long Wearing Lipstick
6. Britney Spears Radiance Perfume
7. Snoe Beso Balm
8. Flormar Nail Enamel
9. Pantene All Day Smooth Miracle Water
10. Browhaus Php500 Cash Voucher
11. Azta Salon Php1000 off Inoa Hair Color Services and Php2000 off L'oreal X-tenso Moisturist Digital Perm and Rebonding Services
12. Tonymoly Skin Care Voucher 10% discount
13. Etude House Skin Care Voucher 10% discount
The BDJ Journal was given as a bonus for not being able to deliver the boxes last December. Don't you just love the BDJ team? My SaladBox was also delivered late but no sms message, email, and surely no bonuses were given.
My opinion about the December BDJ Box? I like it, but it pales in comparison when compared to the previous BDJ Box which was brimming with goodies. But overall, it's already way better than the disappointment with SaladBox. How about you? Share your experiences with your own beauty boxes, would love to hear them!