Friday, January 4, 2013

Rant: The Far Too Disappointing Zara Sale + New Sale News!

Ok so remember my post yesterday wherein I was so excited about the Zara sale?  I finally got the chance to check out the Zara sale last night in Shangri-la Plaza and boy oh boy, was I disappointed.  Markdowns were very minimal, think Php200-300 off.  There were bigger markdowns on bigger ticket items, like a dress that was regularly selling for Php5990, marked down to Php4990.  Yes it was already a Php1000 discount, but if you see the bigger picture, it really doesn't make much of a difference.  I even saw the dress I bought in HK last year.  I bought it at a regular price and when you compare it to the markdown price here, it was still far more expensive than the price I bought it for.  Oh well... guess I just have to wait for the further markdowns before checking out the store again.

On the other hand, don't fret when you've feel let down with the Zara sale because I've got news for you!  Topshop, Topman, Warehouse, Dorothy Perkins, Miss Selfridge and Ben Sherman are now having their end of season sale starting today!



And more:  Rustans is also having their end of season sale!  There will be an Exclusive Sale Preview for FSP2 and Citibank cardholders from 8am to 10am tomorrow.  Simply present either card to enter!  Isn't that fabulous?  Here's more:  there will be additional discounts to be given for the holders of FSP2 and Citibank cards only for tomorrow and on Sunday.  Regular items get 10% discount while X items get 5%!


No comments:

Post a Comment