Sunday, January 27, 2013

Outfit of the Week: Sporty Chic

It's been a week now since we came back from Hong Kong, and I've missed it from the time we landed here in Manila until now.  The shopping, the food, the weather.... aaaaahhh!!!  Admittedly, the weather in the Philippines is now becoming colder, but it's nothing compared to the aircon-weather in Hong Kong.  Of course I had to take advantage of it!  Jackets, check!  Tights, check!  I've always envisioned myself wearing tights, but it's just too hot and humid in our country to do so, so a trip to cold Hong Kong gives me the perfect excuse to whip out my cold-weather outfit.  Notice my skirt?  It caught my eye during one of my endless trips to Forever 21 (I swear, they have EVERYTHING!).  The fabric is just sooo nice with the floral appliques and all that I didn't even try it on.  I just grabbed it and went straight to the counter.  Biggest surprise:  it turns out that I grabbed the skirt from the 50%+50% off rack and can you guess how much I got this amazing skirt for?  *drumroll please*  Php 259.50!!!  *faints*  I almost did a happy dance right at the counter but the cashier might give me a weird look and the other customers might think I'm a loony so I just did the happy dance in my mind.  LOL.  Didn't want to look too girly with the 3D flowers on my skirt, so I topped it off with a sporty jacket to give off that sporty chic vibe.  How do you like it?


Top:  Dorothy Perkins
Jacket:  Forever 21
Skirt:  Forever 21
Tights:  Marks & Spencer
Bag:  Givenchy
Shoes:  Gap

No comments:

Post a Comment